Jamie Comes Home!!

Monday, October 3, 2011

September 12, 2011

Ok, today is a crazy day of getting errands done and taking care of my missing ID/no money situation, so I´ve completely blanked on most of what happened this week, but here are 2 scriptures that brought me a lot of comfort this past little while:

Matthew 10:38 - To follow Christ, we take His name upon us. Sometimes the path of discipleship has rough spots, but I wouldn´t trade being on the path in order to avoid them.

1 Peter 5: 6-10 - "will make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you."

My mission has changed and continues to perfect me more with every challenge. I love this Gospel, I love being a disciple of Christ, no matter the cost.

We had zone conference this week and the assistants made a super hilarious video that reminded me of how grateful I am to be a part of this family of missionaries that is the mission Chile Osorno.

Love you!

-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment